Things to do in Mississauga
Welcome to Mississauga. Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, we've got you covered.
- Kelso Conservation Area 22 mins-24.91km (15.48 miles)
The Kelso Conservation Area has something for everyone. All outdoor enthusiasts will find many different activities to indulge in. The area features different hiking, fishing, and biking options during the summer months and also offers skiing and snowboarding in the winter. Paddle boats, kayaks, and canoes are also available to rent all summer long.
- Playdium 14 mins-13.22km (8.22 miles)
An ultimate interactive adventure is waiting for you at Playdium. Playdium features a wide selection of arcade games, batting cages and a go-kart track. The 11-acre property also features a restaurant, bar and lounge making it the perfect choice for parties and events of any occasion.
- Mohawk Raceway and Casino 21 mins-24.6km (15.28 miles)
Mohawk Raceway and Casino provides an exclusive atmosphere of horse racing and casino games. Guests can bet on different horse races and also indulge in different slot games throughout the track. The raceway also includes the Mohawk Dinner Theater featuring new, live entertainment paired with dinner for a fantastic evening experience
- Golf - Tee off at your choice of five local Mississauga golf courses.
- Shopping - Explore a variety of shopping malls and outlet centers near Four Points Mississauga Meadowvale including Toronto Premium Outlet Mall
- Airport - Toronto Pearson International Airport
Distance: 12.87 km/8.0 mi